|Company||Review||Product||Get a Quote|
|Irish travel insurance comparison site, compare prices and benefits from holiday insurance providers in Ireland. Whether you’re travelling to Spain for a family holiday, the UK on a business trip or Greece with your pals compare travel insurance quotes for great cover. *||Online Travel Insurance||Get A Quote|
|* CompareInsuranceIreland.ie is owned by Paul Hudson trading as Magenta Online Marketing. Paul Hudson trading as Magenta Online Marketing is regulated by the Central Bank of Ireland. Registered in Ireland, ref no 117655.|
Travel Insurance Ireland
Compare cheap travel insurance quotes in Ireland with CompareTravel.ie. Holiday insurance will cover you for missed departure, cancellation, medical expenses, flight, delays, lost baggage and much much more. Review insurance providers for great deals, whether you’re travelling to London for a romantic weekend or Ibiza with your friends, compare, review and save today.
Which Travel Insurance Should I Buy?
There are several different types of holiday insurance available; so ensure you buy the cover that suits your trip and duration. See details below:
1. Single trip travel insurance will generally cover you for a one-off trip.
2. Annual travel insurance also known as multi trip travel insurance will cover you for numerous trips with in a 365 day period.
3. Winter sports travel insurance will cover you for winter destination activities such as snowboarding and skiing.
4. Backpacker travel insurance also known as long stay insurance will generally cover you for up to 12 months to travel abroad, some insurers now cover light manual work.
5. Business trip insurance will cover you and your equipment for business trips.
Always read the policy terms and conditions carefully to ensure you understand what is and what is not covered on your policy. Thank you for visiting CompareTravel.ie, compare cheap travel insurance quotes today for great online deals!